Corporate wellness isn't really about insurance premiums and decreased absenteeism.
It's about YOU.
All your on-the-job training means nothing if...
How many times have you called in sick when you weren't actually sick? Or worse, how many times have you physically been at work but not actually working? That's called PRESENTEEISM. And it sucks. When you accepted your job, you were given a list of responsibilities and trained to do what was needed to complete them. But were you ever given the tools to effectively build a foundation for your mind and body to consistently perform at a high level? All the on-the-job skills training means nothing if you can’t physically function or worse, have no motivation to just get by.
MISSION: To help you increase performance by being stronger, healthier, motivated, committed, able to not only manage stress but to thrive, and eager for the next challenge.
But, why Corporate Athlete? This is business, not sports.
The same methods that enable world-class athletes to reach an ideal performance state under pressure would be at least equally effective for business leaders. The average professional athlete spends most of his time practicing and only a small percentage—several hours a day, at most—actually competing. The typical corporate employee, by contrast, devotes almost no time to training and must perform on demand ten, 12, 14 hours a day or more.
There are three key parallels that put our program on the top of the podium:
- TRACKING - The only way athletes get better is by tracking their progress. The Corporate Athlete program includes extensive metrics, from overall on-the-job productivity to individual training and nutrition goals. We're not talking surface or subjective goals, we're digging deep into the numbers.
- INCENTIVIZING - Athletes train to win. Typical corporate wellness programs offer incentives but they're not incentivizing right. Incentives should be valuable and worth fighting for. Winning a game is one thing, winning the championship is everything.
- TURNKEY - The team owner isn't the person to train the athlete. He/she hires the coaches, who use their expertise to train the athlete. So good news: Your boss ain't runnin' this. We are.
GREAT news: You don't have to sell this to your boss. We've got you covered. Copy/paste this email to your boss:
Your highly-dedicated employee has found a way to save you money and increase productivity. Click here: www.CorporateAthleteIndy.com.
Employee of the Year
ALL "CORPORATE ATHLETE" PACKAGES INCLUDE:
Results-focused fitness training (options include CrossFit™ classes, personal training, small group training, open gym time, unlimited cycling, yoga and Les Mills™, the world's most popular group fitness classes)
30-day kickoff challenge
"Find Your Why" Workshop - brain balance and wellness routine creation
Nutrition planning & meal prep guidance
Exclusive "Corporate Athlete" performance planner and tracking program
Effectual and impactful incentive program
"Unapologetically fun" approach to everything... this isn't your normal wellness program.
"BUILT TO SUIT" OPTIONS (You decide what you want. We'll customize your package.)
- On-site workouts with a coach at your business
- Small group (or employee-only) training
- Healthy food delivery from Artie’s on the Go
- Injury screening
- Chiropractic/Rehab services
- Massage therapy
- Recovery services (cryotherapy, infrared sauna, Normatec boots, float tank therapy)
- Personal training
- Sport-specific groups: run/bike/triathlon
- Activity outings: rock climbing, kayaking, etc.
- Inter-company competitions
- Discounts from local partners (restaurants, clothing, breweries, spas, etc)